Daily 9 am to 9 pm EST
This is a questionnaire that we send to our customers to generate feedback on the most important aspects of purchasing a baby bird. We aspire to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction possible, and this helps us direct our attention to what really matters to people, and to the well-being of each baby Eclectus. Perhaps you will find some of your questions answered in the responses that our customers have given. Each 'bullet' is the response of one of 12 different customers to each question. Some bought baby pairs -- some a single pet.
Also, our methods of breeding, feeding, socialization and daily care are by far the most advantageous to both the babies and their breeder parents. Many things that we do here is in many ways different than the methods of other breeders. What we do, and how we do it -- creates the best possible environment for a baby Eclectus to develop, and will give you the most well-adjusted, best pet Eclectus possible. Each baby here is exceptionally loved and well-cared for, and you will notice that FROM THE FIRST DAY our customers receive their baby, the experience that people have with every baby we have weaned will be very special. The cover note and the questionnaire follows:
Sent to our customers at the time of delivery of a baby:
We are writing to say "hello", and let you know that we are thinking of you and our mutual baby. Especially on holidays, we get really sentimental. If you have any photos of baby and the family, we especially like to add them to our collection. We send off little red and green fluffy balls of love from our heart to yours, and we enjoy more and more raising companion Eclectus babies each year.
I have created this little questionnaire to generate feed-back that it is important for us to hear to assure that there is continued customer satisfaction, or to identify any areas where we can make an improvement. Please take a moment to read through it and reply. We aspire to do our very best, and want to identify any areas that need improvement. Please be candid. Just hit the reply button, and place your comments between the lines between questions.
[These are not solely our best responses to the questionnaire -- these are typical of the responses that we continue to get from any customer.]
When you first contacted us, what was your impression of the information you received about Eclectus parrots in general?
- It was good , I was new to the Eclectus breed, and was shopping.
- Great! Answered more questions that I had when I first contacted you. The info covered a lot.
- Excellent - you gave us lots of info and it really helped us a lot.
- Since we purchased our baby at a bird fair, the firsthand information we received from you was excellent. Honest answers to our questions, and no pressure on us to buy. The information you mailed to us was the most comprehensive eclectus information I have found, we literally spent hours reading it all!
- It was fine.
- Very good. The emails that you sent me were very helpful, and I would still use you as the "ultimate authority" if Ani develops any serious health or behavioral problems. Thank God she hasn't.
- Very informative & interesting - enough that we decided to buy an Eclectus rather than an African Grey.
- You gave me a lot of information, in fact I started feeding my Grey differently. Alvin is a happier bird and is more beautiful, thank you.
- I had done a lot of research before talking to you, but everything you said seem to confirm what I had found out.
- Excellent and educational.
- I think I learned more about Eclectus parrots after talking to you than what I had been able to gather on by reading about them on books. I enjoyed the hands on experience and the frank answers. I also liked that you followed up with some e-mails that provided even more information and links.
- The information we received was extremely helpful. It confirmed our expectations in purchasing an Eclectus parrot for our household.
What is your opinion of the ease of communication with us before, during, and after the transaction?
- Jane, though very busy, was always on the other end of the line and if she was too busy, she would call me back when the load had lightened -- what more could one ask?
- You made everything easy and you were always available.
- Always helpful
- Communication was great! We had been "window shopping" throughout the fair, but always came back to ask yet another question and look at the youngsters.
- You always took the time to respond to us then, and we have been able to have any other questions answered by you when they have come up.
- Also fine
- Very satisfactory - my questions have all been answered completely and knowledgeably.
- We enjoyed the bonding trips each week for several months - it was like a party! It's nice to call you and you immediately know who we are - we like the one-on-one communication.
- I found you always to be available for my questions, and if you were busy you always called me back.
- That's one of your strong points. I love being able to call you and get an answer right away.
- Always answers our call. Never a problem.
- You have always been there when I needed you and if you were busy with other calls, you called me back promptly.
- The communication flow was excellent. All of our questions were answered in a professional way.
How well socialized was the baby you received?
- Beyond my wildest dreams. EVERY bird I own with the exception of my rosebreasted needed hand training work. ALL 4 of my new babies knew to step up and do it upon request. NO BITING, no growling no running the other way WOW!!!
- Homer fit in like he had been here forever.
- Shannon is a very well behaved baby. He is not demanding, does not scream, and will quickly explore any object that might be fun to play with. He does nothing in a hurry...always seems to think things through first.
- He's the best
- She stepped right up on my hand the first night, and I really appreciate the fact that she already knew to "step up". We were a bit awkward with each other for about a month, but she is my first bird, and as I relaxed, she relaxed. She has never come close to biting me, even though I'm a novice bird handler, so I consider her very well socialized.
- Very well socialized - they think they are people.
- Very well
- He's a sweetheart. He goes to each of us and is bonding with us as a family.
- Very well socialized.
- The babies were happy and healthy when they came. They were already talking and were happy to come out of the cage readily. They did and do step ups for any member of the family or friend that comes to visit.
- Both of the parrots we received were well socialized and friendly.
What health and beauty impression did you have of your new baby?
- Homer was perfect.
- We loved him and the vet said he was one of the "BEST" looking & healthiest Eclectus he had seen in a while He was also impressed with Teals diet ( your recommendation)
- We knew he was molting, so beauty was not an issue with us. His new feathers were perfect condition and showed no sign of stress bars. He appeared to be healthy and well cared for.
- He's the perfect bird
- Exquisite - I have seen so many pictures of Eclectus on other people's websites, and maybe I'm biased, but Ani is in a class above the other birds I've seen. She gets a shower every day, and she's just breathtaking. Her health to date has been very strong, with no problems cropping up. All vet checks came back clean. No behavioral problems at all.
- They have always been healthy & they are the most beautiful parrots, as far as we are concerned. They are so brilliant, they don't really look real. Until they open their mouth.
- He looks very healthy. I didn't expect him to be quite so vibrant in color. We have a vet's apt. on Monday....
- The birds I bought had been together since babies, the female had just finished molting and looked/looks gorgeous. The male was molting and is still molting so he didn't look as handsome. Their feathers were/are brilliant and almost iridescent.
- Our babies are beautiful!
How quickly did your baby adjust to your home and family?
- Hours within the afternoon on their day of arrival.
- Pretty much from day one.
- In approx 48 hours he was really settled in and seemed to really like his new home.
- He is still adjusting. Because he is in isolation from the rest of our companion parrots we have not been able to acclimatize him to our household. We expect that to start in a few weeks.
- It seemed like no time at all. Initially he was cautious, but in no time he seemed to be trusting of us.
- It took about a month or so, but I think in our case, it was because she was picking up our anxiety over being new bird owners and being afraid to make a mistake with her.
- No problem - I think the weekly bonding trips were the best thing. This is a lot better than going to a pet store and picking out a bird & taking it home. This would be traumatic for the bird & family.
- 24 hours
- It took about 2-3 days. He was OK the first 2 days, but the 3rd day I saw him playing with his cage and feeling a lot more comfortable.
- It took about a month or two. We couldn't give him enough attention since I was working long hours, but my wife was with him all the time.
- They did fine even on the first day. Ate readily and started playing with their toys as soon as I got them settled in their cage.
- Our first baby (Chile) adapted very well. Out second baby (Pepper) adapted well too but we continue to have bonding problems between the two. [male bought two years later]
How quickly did your baby begin eating in its new environment?
- Just a few hours all fed and snuggled in by roost time.
- Homer took several days before he started eating regular.
- day 1 on the veggies and fruit - a couple of days later on pellets
- Within an hour of arriving home (after a 2 hour drive) he was beginning to toy with the veggies we gave him. By the next morning he was eating well. In fact, if it's in his dish, he'll try it.
- He was a pig from the start.
- She was eating in the car on the way home from the airport. Ani takes her food VERY seriously.
- The food wasn't a problem, just getting the feeding area in the cage adjusted where they would eat on their own. This took about 3-4 days.
- 24 hours
- It depends. He ate right away, but it took him 2 days to find his food bowl. I would take him out and he would eat on his floor stand for the first couple of days.
- the same day!
- The very same day he came to our house.
- Same day I got them.
- Both of our parrots began eating immediately. Pepper was slower to respond to some foods that we had been providing for Chile. He also did not eat from our hands initially but does now.
How did your baby respond to different people including guests to your home?
- Wonderfully -- with instruction and guidance from me, the babies responded to several different people.
- We have found that when someone new comes in that it works best if they do not go right over to Homer. After a short time he gets use to their voice and they can approach. He will usually be receptive to anyone.
- loves everyone
- He is a bit hesitant to go to my daughter, but she is very nervous of being bitten. Once she has him comfortably on her hand they both relax with no problems. We have not introduced him to guests, since he is still being kept by himself.
- He's been so kind to everyone. I'm surprised because only one person in the house really handles him. He responds well to both women and men and has never shown any aggression towards anyone.
- She is very shy, and sits rather still while guests are here. I expected this as Jane had said that SIE's are a little more shy around new people, and won't talk, etc.
- I don't let guests handle her because I'm afraid someone will do something to scare her, but I've never been afraid that she would be aggressive in any way. She did stay with my pet sitter for a week at Christmas, and she was able to handle her with no problems.
- They were just like any other baby, they would go to the new person, but then they would be ready to come back to us. Most people want to hold them, but they don't trust "that beak". We don't force our babies to go to anybody, they go if their want to or stay with us. When someone walks in their room close to their cage, they do the "freeze". Then they may make their little noises.
- He's a sweetheart. He went right to my mother in law and has gone to each of us. I haven't had a lot of people over but I wanted him to feel at home first.
- He kinda look at them "who are you?". But didn't freak out or anything.
- No problem, they have been friendly to everyone. I even took them to my children's school and they were great.
- Chile tends to only like women and then not all of them. She responds well to us but is rarely friendly with others. She hates my father and screeches and wants to bite when he is near. Pepper is more friendly. He will go to others where Chile will not.
Did your vet give you an opinion of the overall condition of the baby that you received?
- This is within the first 24 hrs and have not been in to the vet as yet.
- He thought that Homer was very healthy and was very much in agreement with the advice that you had given us on the care of Homer.
- EXCELLENT ( see above comment)
- She said that he appeared to be very healthy and even tempered. He had no problems with the exam, and all tests came back negative.
- He told me I had a beautiful, healthy bird.
- My vet was very impressed with the condition of her feathers, and all tests came back clean on her checkup.
- She said they were very healthy & beautiful. When we take them for their yearly check-up she says "it's a pleasure to see such healthy & happy birds - we normally see [birds] when they are sick and scruffy".
- We are seeing him on Monday (his first available appt)
- Yes, excellent health!
- The vet was very impressed with the their overall condition, the fact that they had been given their vaccines at the appropriate intervals. She said your "breeder is in the top 10 % of the bird breeders in the USA."
- Per the conditions of the sale both of our parrots were checked by our vet and given a good bill of health.
What was your impression of how the bird was transported to you if shipped by air?
- It was good.
- Not applicable
- Very pleased - I really like the way everything was meticulously packed. The carrier she was in has made a very handy travel cage for her trips to the vet. The food in the carrier still looked fresh when she arrived.
- We picked him up at your house.
- It was certainly easy. We picked the bird up at the Delta baggage claim....We could park right outside the door.
- N/A. Picked up at your place.
- Both parrots were well received via Delta and Northwest airlines. No problems noted.
Please describe how the bird seemed to act because of the air transport (i.e. calm, agitated, perfectly comfortable,)?
- They all seemed comfy. My large R/S sided male didn't care for his confinement, but would not say he was agitated at all -- just was very thankful to be released.
- Also not applicable.
- I was amazed at how calm she was after her trip - I had expected her to be agitated.
- Not applicable
- I thought he was nervous. When we got him home he just sat in his cage and wouldn't come out. I can't blame him - he was loaded onto a plane and sent someplace strange and then strangers are trying to get him out of his cage. Once I talked to him for about 15 minutes he came right out.
- N/A. Picked up at your place.
- Both birds can be described to act normally after their flight to Wisconsin.
If picked up at our aviary, how did the baby do on the car trip home?
- He was fine once he settled down.
- Very well. He sat on my finger snuggled up on my chest the entire trip. Approx. 15 mins into the drive he began to make little cooing noises
- He was very quiet, did not get carsick, and settled down quickly. He did not seem unusually stressed by the trip, although he did take quite a bit of time to come out of the carrier.
- Great, he was a sweet boy
- No problem, again I think the weekly bonding trips helped. They did look around a lot, but they were fine.
- He took awhile to eat [while riding in the car]. In the hotel room I removed one cup and put it outside the cage with an extra perch and he ate for a long time. He was very calm and talkative in the car
- Looked around, didn't look frightened, but seemed little nervous.
- Great, just watched us.
What is your opinion of the handling of all details that pertained to the business end of the transaction?
- Fine, was very straight forward.
- Excellent. Financial arrangements were easily worked out and documentation was provided for both parties.
- I would have liked to have just given a credit card number over the phone, but mailing in a cashier's check wasn't too much of a hassle.
- We felt everything was handled professionally. Everything was up-front and no surprises.
- I thought it was great. You picked out what we needed to start - your suggestions were great.
- Excellent! Can't ask anything more, especially from owner/operator place.
- Very professional
- All details were handled professionally. All of our questions pertaining to the sale and shipping were answered.
What is your opinion of the support information on the care and maintenance of the health and well-being of your baby?
- Great, had questions before and shortly after Homer came home but you were able to help us through the beginning and all seems well so far.
- You guys have been wonderful and have always taken the time to answer my questions
- Excellent. All information has been printed out for quick reference.
- Very accessible, great. Very comforting to have Jane to talk to at the drop of a hat. I wasn't a pro with birds and needed the help.
- Excellent. And, I have called Jane with several very naive questions, which she has answered without making me feel like an idiot.
- We've made several calls - like "first-time mamas & papas" - always were reassured and given the information we sought.
- I always get something from our conversations. I know I like to e-mail and I know you like to speak on the phone, at any rate you are very supportive.
- I love it.
- Excellent! Always answered my "silly" questions with kindness and affection.
- We are very satisfied with all of the responses we receive regarding any rearing issues we have about our parrots. Written documentation and verbal/email responses have been very helpful.
What is your opinion of the quality of any products you received for the support of your baby?
- The swing we received is well made and easy to clean. The only thing I wish I'd have purchased was the ceiling guards, since he loves to climb the chain. The eclectus specific pellets are the only type that he will eat, he's provided with a separate dish of them daily.
- 1st class
- I LOVE them - don't know what I would do without the kitchen kube and the hanging boing gym. These items are so easy to clean.
- Always been very satisfied with the toys, perches, boing-kabob sets, special needs pellets, etc. we have bought. That's why we keep coming back.
- I use all the products, no adjustment needed.
- So far Oliver seems to love them and they are very well made. They only concern I have is with the perches. They don't reach the end of the cage. When you get to the outer edge of the perches they can move. Oliver has fallen off his perch. I am hoping he gets used to them.
- Excellent! We don't buy any other supplements from other places!
- The toys were great, the perches very reasonable, and the avian trio and spirulina help keep the babies healthy and looking great.
- All products received have been an asset in raising our parrots. This would include the vitamins, cage, table perch, boing and feeding recommendations.
If you bought a cage we recommended, what is your opinion of the quality of the cage?
- Cage has worked out great, need to see about something for the top of the cage, Homer likes to climb around the top.
- Not applicable
- 1st class. Our house guests compliment us not only on the bird but his cage also.
- I'm pleased with the King's Napoleon model. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the way the bowls fit so tightly in the holders, because often when I'm switching out bowls food goes flying. But that's a small complaint.
- We were very pleased with the cage and still use it.
- Kings cages are awesome, best ones I have owned.
- It seems like a very high quality cage.
- Excellent! But I wish we bought a bigger cage. It's big enough, but bigger is better. Hey, this is America! However, he spends 90% of awaken time outside the cage in his own room and living room, I don't think he minds. He never hesitate to go back to his cage. He knows that we let him out whenever we can.
- The instructions on putting it together were not very good and the one panel we had to adjust. The cage itself , once it was put together is very nice and the bird loves it.
- Excellent cage.
Were there any problems with the entire process that we need to know about?
- No problems whatsoever. We were pleased with the up front manner and attention to details.
- No problems.
- Not really
- I would have liked to have had the recipe for the food sent to me several days in advance. It was a holiday weekend and stores were closed. I had brown rice on hand but he waited 2 days for the beans part of the mixture. I had gone vegetable shopping beforehand so he was OK but I would have liked to have had his food made up ahead of time.
- No problems
- No problems noted.
What if any improvements would you suggest that we can make?
- Move closer to Washington.....................Ha Ha.
- None at this time, it was a great experience. It was nice to be in town to visit before Homer came home.
prices on products listed on the web page. Many time I find things I want but I do not have time to call and go over all the different prices. It would be great if the prices were listed.
- None I can think of.
- None that I can think of.
- Enhancing your website with the ability to order products online would be great - I often think of things I need late at night, and I hate bothering Jane every time I need something. I would feel much better about an online automated ordering process.
(Correct State Trouper on your web-site - Ed was a East Point Police Officer-Lt.) HA!
- See above.
- Be more careful who you invite into your home. You can't be too careful these days.
- No improvements to the system that I can think of at this time.
Can you write a little description of in what ways having an Eclectus enhances your life?
- Their unmatched beauty, their calm sweet disposition, the way you can just tell they are thinking birds ..... amazing.
- Homer has added another dimension to the home, he has his own personality and it keeps coming out. It is fun to watch his relationship with the two dogs.
- I love him !! He loves cuddling and snuggling with me . He also enjoys playing with his toys and he is so much fun to watch. We have both enjoyed watching him develop his own little personality. He is GREAT !!
- Unlike our noisy sun conure and our rowdy macaw, I find that sharing time with my eclectus is a relaxing activity. He will happily sit on my arm or his swing and quietly watch the world go by. He will let me know through his body language when he wants to come out, or go back in his cage, or see a particular object that has caught his attention. A very soothing companion after a stressful day at work.
- He's the smartest animal in the house and he makes us laugh all the time. We had no idea that a bird could be so loving and affectionate. It's the eye contact that takes you back. Like no other animal
- I have ever interacted with you just know they know. One of my favorite things is to step into the fresh produce section of the grocery store and buy for Wilbur.
- Their diet is wonderful. If we all ate like an Eclectus, we would all be healthy birds.
- Since I'm a new bird owner, an Eclectus is perfect because I have never worried about being bitten by Ani and she is very patient with me. She is great company - she showers with me, eats with me, etc. I really enjoy watching her eat - her appetite is amazing and when she sees one of her favorite foods, she comes running. She's very quiet, so I never worry about my neighbors being bothered. Every time I gain a new level of her trust I'm amazed. She's a great addition to our family.
- Taylor is 100% different than my Grey, it is a nice balance. He is starting to cuddle, this is what I wanted, I cannot cuddle Alvin. Taylor has a Karma to him. I love his eyes. He calms me. I love hanging out with him.
- We have only had him for a couple of days - but he is great. My boys have all bonded with him and love him to death. Eric (my oldest- he's a senior in high school) sits with him at the computer and recites his programming to Oliver while he's doing his homework.
- We Love Ollie- He's family and 2 of the 3 Teens are taking to him!
- It's like having a 2 year old kid. He calls for your attention, responds with affection.
- Hehe, well everyone is my house is eating more fruits and veggies. It is an awareness and an honor that such wonderful birds , that are almost wild, enjoy being with us and keeping us company, entertaining us when we don't feel well and talking to us.
Do you have any fun little stories about the bird to share?
- The Vos pair were out in the back room on their floor stand. Mandy, the girl, kept trying to get the man of her dreams to feed her -- while my sister and I were enjoying their beauty. Finally Todd turned away as if to say -- "gosh Mandy, you're embarrassing me in front of these people!!!!"
- It is just interesting how he will follow someone if they leave the room.
- I will send you a video clip of Bath Time !! He loves his bath time. Photos will be in a separate e-mail.
- Since we've gotten Shannon, he's never made a sound. Until two mornings ago, when we were sleeping a bit late (he's in isolation in our bedroom) and he started vocalizing. It started slowly, one sound maybe every minute or so, but soon became a monologue of squeaks, quacks, and funny noises. We tried to pretend that we were still asleep, but it was hard not to laugh at the strange sounds coming out. And yes, as soon as he realized we were awake he quit and we haven't heard a peep out of him.
- Every time I go to put him back in his cage I know he's going to make me laugh because he hates to let go and when he finally does he runs over and grabs the door jam with his beak so I can't close the door. He is so smart that he makes me laugh out loud. He is a young bird and has just started to talk and sing in the last few months and everyday is a delight. Right now he is trying so hard to sing this one song and as you listen to him try to sort out the lyrics it melts your heart.
- Ani's favorite game is dropping a piece of food, then sitting back and watching our dog run to retrieve it. She sits on her boing gym, and she'll wait 'til he gets back up on the sofa and gets comfy before she drops the next tidbit. I think she continues to be amazed that he falls for it every time.
- You don't have enough room here, I'll have to make that a separate letter - coming soon - from the "food lady". When you get an Eclectus, be prepared to change your whole life - THEY RULE!
- Not yet, but Taylor is at work with me every day, I am sure I will have some.
- We have 2 cockatiels. The male cockatiel met Oliver yesterday. He opened his beak and bullied Oliver to other side of his table perch then helped himself to Oliver's food ( He would have eaten it whether he like it or not!) He ended up head first in Oliver's dish. Oliver was very good natured until Rocky went into the food bowl. At that point, Oliver started back across the perch with his beak open and let Rocky know you don't get between an eclectus and his food bowl!
- Said "Hello" 2x yesterday! Yippee!
- When he does something he's not suppose to do (like dropping his food to the floor), he says "Eku-chan!" before we say it to him. He knows he did something wrong and he tries to out do us.
- The male loves to walk around the house, he follows me around always looking and getting into mischief. He chases the ball if you roll it on the floor and pushes it with his beak. He is not afraid of anything / The female is happy just being close to me where she can see me or just be on my lap. The other day my daughter was sick and she didn't feel like reading or watching television. She was laying down in the living room where our birds are. Anna and Ray made sure to keep her entertained playing with their toys, climbing up and down the cage and talking to her. She was very happy that they had distracted and entertained her.
- To Dan and I our parrots were the substitute for having children (ours are grown). They create a challenging environment for us as we teach them to speak, behave appropriately and do tricks (all things you would teach real children). They provide a hobby for us that we both can enjoy - sharing new information we learn on the internet regarding Eclectus, sharing new things our parrots learn and do, and create a brain storming session for how to change our parrots behavior/make our parrots do something (tricks, etc.).
Is there anything else that you would like to say in general?
- IN A HEARTBEAT I WOULD PAY THE EXTRA MONEY IT TOOK TO ACQUIRE THESE WELL BALANCED, WELL MANNERED, AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL BIRDS. THANK-YOU FOR YOUR TIME SPENT AND HARD WORK TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE.
- I am delighted to have the opportunity to reply to your questionnaire. In the past, it has been our experience to have contact with the breeder maybe once or twice in the first few days and then not be able to reach them again. Knowing that you are always available has been a big relief to us.
- I was very hesitant to get another eclectus after the recent loss of my little redhead, but I will never regret the decision to get Shannon. He is everything that I have ever loved about an eclectus, without the aggression towards other family members. Because of his even temperament someday I may even be able to convince my husband to let me get another redhead!
- My experience with your company has been very positive, and I have recommended you to people from the Eclectus list as a good breeder. If I buy a male at any point, it will be from Pure-Bred. Ani is so much more healthy and robust than the poor birds I've seen at pet stores that it's hard to believe they're from the same species. I really just picked Pure-Bred by blind luck - I had seen your ad in BirdTalk for years, and my assumption was that because your price was higher than some of the other breeders, I would be getting a bird of better quality. Having looked at pictures of birds on owners' websites that came from other breeders, I feel quite lucky to have picked Pure-Bred.
- Have enjoyed knowing you & Scott over the last several years - we thoroughly enjoyed the bonding sessions/parties, especially when we needed it most.
Thank you. Taylor is not bored, he has a lot of nice toys, which he plays with and goes back and forth to work with me. Have plenty of sun and lights, exercise and love. I am sure he will be fine in my home. He is not fussy about food and I do give him everything. I think we are adjusting and bonding well. He is letting me turn him over. He is using his beak a lot and checking things out. I have had to tell him no bite a few times. I think he is testing me. He enjoys cuddling, especially at night. I love him a lot thank you so much, I think he is an exceptional bird, it is fun to watch him mature.
- Why does he yell sometimes? It's not often. Does he want attention? Do you have a teaching CD for him to learn words?
- I've never met any breeder who has the same affection and love for our baby like you guys. I often go to Bird shows and pet stores, it breaks our heart to see so many birds that are being treated like a merchandise. We love both of our birds, and they know who loves them. It's amazing to see their response. I recommend you guys to anyone who is considering adopting a parrot. Not just eclectus, but parrot in general. You can't find more loving and caring breeder than Jane and McKay.
- We are fortunate to live close by their place, but even if you have to travel or ship your baby by air, it's well worth it.
- I appreciate all your help. It was great to be able to go visit the babies and they were growing. I am also grateful that you are still there for me , and that I have made a good friend.
- Any information you can provide (that you haven't already) regarding our two parrots bonding would be helpful. We are thinking about getting a new cage hoping that Chile would be less possible as it would not be her old cage. Chile continues to chase Pepper off the cage when we put them together.
On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate
- your baby ______10, 100%, Ani is a 10, 10,10,10,10, 12, 10, 10, 40 (I HAVE 4), 10,
- and our service ______10, 100%, and overall your service is a 10, 10,10,10,10, 12, 10, 10, 10 - (We hope some day to visit your aviary),
- overall? 10, 100%, 10, 10, 10,10,10, 12, 10, 10, 10 (IF THAT IS AS HIGH AS YOU GO),
[These are not solely our best responses to the questionnaire -- these are typical of the responses that we continue to get from any customer.]